Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Introduction

This entry will serve as a test, as well as in introduction to this blog. I will make weekly posts here which will consist of an analysis of works by representative American authors. I plan to compare and contrast works (according to style, theme, and subject matter) with others--both from the same period as well as with those from other periods. I will use this blog as a place for me to write and share my thoughts on the texts; it will also serve as a tool to help me prepare for the final exam.

While my primary hope for this site is to receive feedback from my instructor, if other readers have an opinion that differs from my own on any given text, I welcome comments.

I am currently waiting for my school's bookstore to receive the textbooks for this class, so I will make another post as soon as the material for my first assignment becomes accessible to me. Until then take care!

No comments: